Are you ready to see all of that make-up I bought last week in action?! Here we go!
You May Also Like: Make-Up Haul | College Edition
My Make-Up Routine
- Wash + moisturize my face
- Prime my face
- Apply a light coat of my MK CC cream (in Very Light) all over my face and down my neck
- Apply my highlight under my eyes, in the middle of my forehead, down my nose, and by my jaw line.
- Apply contour down the sides of my nose, on my cheeks to the tops of my ears, around my temple area, top of my forehead, and around my chin.
- Blend all of my concealers in by blotting and dabbing until well blended.
- Buff out the edges where the highlight and contour meet so I have a smooth transition.
- Set my highlight with a setting powder + set my contour with a bronzer
- Fill in my eyebrows
- Apply my eyeshadow and create my eye look, then do my eyeliner + mascara.
- Apply highlighters to wanted areas, then blush.
- Exfoliate my lips + apply Vaseline.
- Apply lip liner and lip color.
- Apply setting spray.
This look is my favorite out of all of them because my lips match PERFECTLY with my dress!! I wore this outfit for a job interview to be a summer Office Assistant at my building this summer.
You May Also Like: Should I Get a Job in College?
I wore this outfit to a job interview to be a cheerleading coach at a gym down here in Columbus (which I got!!!).
This look is a gray smokey eye with a nude matte lip color.
I wore this outfit to help CONDUCT interviews for people who were interviewing to be an OA in my building next year. CHECK OUT THAT WING THOUGH!!!
You May Also Like: Make-Up Storage | College Edition
This look is a creme orange eye with a nude gloss lip.
This look is a simple white to black smokey eye with a smokin hot red lip!
I just got all of my new makeup on Monday so for the past 4 days I have been playing around with these new looks. I hope you like them and get some inspiration from them! As you can see, you can create beautiful looks on a college budget! Try it yourself!