So, it’s Day 2 of my 31 Day Blogging Challenge and today’s topic, as you probably have figured out because of the title, is 20 facts about me!
I thought this was going to be the easiest topic to write about, but it was actually really hard to sit down and think about 20 facts that are worth sharing that people would find interesting.
So here is what I came up with!
1. My dream job one day is to be a judge. I am currently an tOSU student on a pre-law track studying Psychology + Business, then I am hopefully headed to Law School where I will have to become a lawyer first, but ultimately I would love to be a judge.
You May Also Like: My Dream Job
2. I have had a VERY close encounter with a protective mama bear and her 2 cubs in Alaska one day while hiking with my dad. (That’s where he lives). Its beautiful up there. I suggest everyone visit at some point in their lives!
3. My favorite music is the typical rap, hip-hop, and R&B stuff. I know, not very exciting or original. My favorite artists are Kehlani, Nicki Minaj, Drake, you know, the usual.
You May Also Like: Music Monday
4. I have a matching tattoo with my older sister that was a spur of the moment kind of thing one day while we were on vacation in Florida.
Helpful Tip: don’t get a tattoo when you’re sunburnt.
You May Also Like: Piercings vs. Tattoos
5. I have the worst diet and I’m very picky which is not the best combo. Although my roommate is catching up to me on the pickiest eater ever. I eat noodles, usually just with butter and salt, and bread. Carbs, yummy.
You May Also Like: Essential College Dorm Foods + Tips!
6. I am that person who overthinks everything and plans 20 years ahead for something as little as when I am going to dome homework. You can always find me with a checklist, agenda, and schedule anywhere I go.
7. I have played a lot of sports. I guess I should say tried a lot of sports. I didn’t know what I would like or what I was going to be good at, so I tried everything. And let’s just say I stuck with Cheerleading. It truly is my passion. Through that I have found a new love of coaching since I am no longer age eligible to cheer anymore.
You May Also Like: Muh Life in Cheerleading
8. I would consider myself a morning person. I don’t LOVE to wake up early, but when I’m up, I’m up and I’m fine with being up. I have 8ams this semester but it’s not the earliness that I am upset about, it’s about how cold it is when I’m walking to my classes at 7:30am on this big campus.
You May Also Like: 15 Tips to Surviving Winter in College
9. If I go to a restaurant like Applebee’s, TGI Friday’s or anything of that nature my meal is always a glass of water and an appetizer of mozzarella sticks. My boyfriend likes that I am a cheap date. Or I like to order off of the kids menu and get the Kraft mac n cheese.
10. I didn’t start wearing makeup until my senior year of high school. I may have played around with some stuff before then, but never like I do now.
You May Also Like: Make-Up Looks on a Budget
11. I have been in a relationship for almost 4 years now with my boyfriend D. We met our sophomore year of high school when I transferred schools. Now we live in an apartment together with our rescue pup Remi.
You May Also Like: The Boy Behind the Blog
12. My ideal date night would have to turn into a 2 day date because I enjoy dressing up, doing my hair and makeup, going to a nice, expensive restaurant and being fancy for a night. But I also like to throw sweats and a hoody on, with my hair up just watching Netflix with a large bowl of popcorn smothered in butter. We normally stick to the second scenario when it comes to date night.
13. I never wore any jewelry until D started buying me it. And even now I have a hard time remembering to put it on just because it’s not my thing, and he often gets upset that I forget to put his ring on. Whoops.
14. My dream vacation would have to be to the Galapagos Islands. The nature and wild-life there is so fascinating and rare and I would love to see it all in person. And there is a bird there that is called the Blue Footed Booby and I think that’s hilarious!
15. I have been to Paris when I was around 8 years old and I’ve climbed the stairs of the Eiffel Tower, and counted them. There’s a lot.
16. My closest friends call me Muh. I got that nick name from Cheerleading with 2 Marissas on my team and we needed a way to differentiate between us.
17. Cats. Cats. Cats. They are my favorite. I love cute kitten pictures, videos, memes, anything. I have had cats ever since I can remember. Fun fact: when I was little we didn’t know our one cat was pregnant and found her one day in my bed..with kittens. Yeah, she had her kittens in my bed. Being in college and away from my fur baby has been hard. I FaceTime her often. It’s not weird.
18. My favorite clothing stores would have to be Victoria’s Secret, although not their prices, Forever 21, but not their messy set up, Charlotte Russe, New York & Company, and Charming Charlies, although I’ve never bought anything there I just love going inside because everything is organized by color and it is so soothing.
19. I guess I should mention I am very OCD when it comes to color, order, organization, and cleanliness. My twin XL bed in my dorm is lofted because my roommate and I have bunk beds to make more floor space. Because of that I sleep on top of my comforter with a throw blanket because I can’t mess up my bed. How am I supposed to make my bed when it’s lofted?! I can’t just go on either side and tuck in the comforter and straighten it out. It’s impossible!!!!!
20. Last but not least, I love to make things. I love DIY-ing everything. I’m pretty sure if it costs more to DIY than buy outright I’ll probably still DIY it just because it’s fun and I love to be creative!
You May Also Like: College Crafts
I hope you had fun readin g through these funny and weird facts about me. Please also enjoy the 20 Facts About Me video, at the top of this post, found on our YouTube channel!
Tell me a little something about yourself in the comments below! I would love to get to know my readers more!